Are you a family member who just isn’t sure you are the right one to help your loved one through those critical 2-3 days following a procedure or discharge? Or are you a surgery center or surgeon needing to find skilled nurses to care for your post-op patients?
Heart of Gold Nursing is a boutique style company focusing on personalized Registered Nursing care to those needing extra medical support in their home, hospital or hotel after a surgery or hospital discharge.
Our nurses all have backgrounds in critical care and surgery so you can have the utmost confidence you are in excellent hands. Our owners have hand-picked our first class team. These nurses are detail oriented, provide high quality care, are prompt and caring.
Planning ahead for care
Surgery, no matter how big or small can be scary. Often patients and families spend hours finding the right surgeon but neglect the post-operative recovery phase. Routine tasks become extremely difficult. Managing ordered medications, drains, dressings, and discharge instructions can become cumbersome and if you are alone or with an unprepared family member or friend, overwhelm and panic set it. An expert in recovery is essential. Let us be your guide so pain and post-operative complications are minimal to none.
What we can do
- Wound checks and assessments
- Stay with you overnight or for extended periods
- Provide transportation to and from your procedure or surgery
- Collaborate with your providers to ensure all post-operative instructions are followed so your recovery goes smoother
- Interpret the medical lingo for all your family members who care deeply about you
- Can get answers for you whenever needed because as nurses, we know how to navigate the healthcare system quickly
- Pick up prescriptions
- Prepare light meals so you stay nourished and hydrated
- Help you understand your discharge instructions
- Create a customized plan to meet you or your families needs
Find out how we can help you!
We’ll put together a customized plan for you or your loved one.