Jenny has been a registered nurse for over 18 years, specializing in critical care, hospice, case management, IV infusions, and legal nurse consulting.
My favorite part of nursing is seeing a patient who feels uncomfortable come to a level of ease because of the care I was able to provide. I love bonding with my patients and their families. One of my favorite parts of my job is that I get to meet people who inspire me everyday!
I chose this profession because I have always loved medicine, anatomy and science. Coupled with the fact I am a very caring person by nature, a career in nursing seemed natural to pursue.
My Personality Type
I’m outgoing and empathetic, and I believe that honesty is of the utmost importance. I get excited over the small stuff and enjoy having a great time. I run towards opportunities and look forward to adventures!
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
More About Me
- I am married with three kids ages 24, 10, 9.
- I grew up in Southern California, and have lived in Palm Springs for 22 years.
- Lover of anything chocolate!
- It’s on my bucket list to go on a game show.